Supporting international cooperation of Estonian NGOs is one of the strategic goals of the National Foundation of Civil Society. Following grants are available.
Funding is available for:
- participation of an Estonian expert in an international event where they have an active role;
- participation of an Estonian NGO representative in an international umbrella organization event;
- participation in a preparatory meeting of an international project.
- inviting a foreign expert to a civil society event in Estonia, if they have an active role;
- inviting a foreign trainer to conduct a training;
- travelling abroad when participating in a training.
Grants to cover self-financing in international projects
Grants are available for those who have applied for or are already collaborating in an international project to cover up to 50% of the needed self-financing in the project.
Grants to organize an umbrella organization international event in Estonia
Grants are available for those who are a member in an international umbrella organization which has decided to organize an event in Estonia. Grants are to cover up to 25% or 12 000 euros of the cost of the whole event.
Citizens, equality, rights and values programme contact point
The National Foundation of Civil Society is your gateway to the EU’s Citizens, equality, rights and values programme. NFCS guides and aids applicants on European funding regarding citizens´ initiatives on local and international levels.
NFCS activities as CERV national contact point are:
- Organizing targeted info sessions, workshops, seminars;
- Providing all the latest news;
- Helping you develop your project, prepare your funding application and build international partnerships.
Estonian programme website: www.kysk.ee/cerv
For more information, contact us at email@example.com