International cooperation grants
Supporting international cooperation of Estonian NGOs is one of the strategic goals of the National Foundation of Civil Society. Following grants are available.
Funding is available for:
- participation of an Estonian NGO representative in an international event where they have an active role;
- participation of an Estonian NGO representative in an international umbrella organization event;
- participation in a preparatory meeting of an international project;
- inviting a foreign expert to a civil society event in Estonia, if they have an active role;
- inviting a foreign trainer to conduct a training;
- travelling abroad when participating in a training.
Grants to cover self-financing in international projects
Grants are available for those who have applied for or are already collaborating in an international project to cover up to 50% of the needed self-financing in the project.
Grants to organize an umbrella organization international event in Estonia
Grants are available for those who are a member in an international umbrella organization which has decided to organize an event in Estonia. Grants are to cover up to 25% or 12 000 euros of the cost of the whole event.